We understand the every company has its own way of doing business. This is never more evident than in how you choose to pay for our services. We’re committed to doing business with you on the most favorable terms. Thus, we offer several options for payment.
When ordering, you can choose any of the following:
· Check or Money Order – Please ensure that all checks are made payable to our company.
· COD – Let us know that we can pick up payment when we deliver the final report.
· Net 30 – Frequent customers can arrange for payment terms by contacting our billing department.
· PayPal – Online payments may be made through this internet service. Additional processing fees may apply.
· Credit Card – We accept credit cards through PayPal. Go to www.PayPal.com. It is not necessary to register as a user, you can use PayPal as a one time guest and pay with any credit card.
More on Credit Card payments
No longer. Our company now accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit card payments through www.PayPal.com for any transaction. You can use this option to pay for single appraisals, multiple orders or any of our other services.
How does it work?
Go to www.PayPal.com, and log on as a returning user or a guest, go to send money, enter our email address associated with our PayPal account which is email@example.com, enter the amount to pay, be sure to include a reference of sorts such as our MA file number or the property address and press enter. Simple as that. If you need help, please call us at 936-628-2191 and we will be more than happy to walk you through the entire process step by step over the phone.
Again, if you have any questions about paying for services with a credit card, or any other payment option, please give us a call or send us an e-mail message.